Welcome to www.bicbeautyrazors.com!
We hope you’ll find our website useful, informative and fun. Please visit often and tell your friends about us. All we ask in return is that you abide by the Terms and Conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because when you use our website, you automatically agree to them.
Thanks for visiting!
GENERAL RULES OF USE
Access to and use of www.bicbeautyrazors.com are subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and all applicable laws. BIC Group (“BIC”) may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this posting.
The entire content (images, text, trademarks, logos, designs, product names) of www.bicbeautyrazors.com is copyrighted and may not be distributed, downloaded, modified, edited, reused, reposted, reproduced, transmitted, performed, displayed or otherwise used except as provided herein by any mechanic or electronic means without the express written permission of BIC.
BIC will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website, but BIC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All users agree that all access and use of www.bicbeautyrazors.com and the content thereof is at your own risk. Neither BIC nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
By accessing www.bicbeautyrazors.com each user also agrees not to post or transmit any offensive, harmful, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, discriminatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate the law. BIC reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where BIC websites are used to disseminate such materials.
Please be advised that all trademarks, logos, designs, product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with trademark symbols, are trademarks of BIC, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. The distribution, downloading, editing, modification, reuse, reproduction, reposting, transmission, performance, display or other uses of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander or libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Further, please be advised that BIC actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Editor - Hosting
Share capital: 183 108 384,24 euros
552 008 443 RCS Nanterre
Head office :
14, rue Jeanne d’Asnières
92611 Clichy cedex, France
Tel.: 33(0)1 45 19 52 00
Fax.: 33(0)1 45 19 52 99
VAT: FR 19 552 008 443
This site is hosted on the Microsoft Azure Cloud. It is geographically located at Microsoft’s Nothern European hosting centre in Ireland. For more information, please visit http://www.windowsazure.com/fr-fr/support/trust-center/privacy/
1. Privacy Statement
BIC is committed to protecting your online privacy when visiting our website. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you and how we use that information, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information.
2. Use of Personal Information Which We Collect
This Site complies with the French Privacy Laws and conforms to European Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Upon request, you are granted access to your personal information and may also request it be amended, corrected or deleted. Upon request, you are also entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and to be informed about the use of your personal data.
Any such request should be directed to:
Service Communication, Société BIC
14, rue Jeanne d'Asnières, 92611 Clichy Cedex – France
We may ask you to provide us with personal information including your name, first name, picture, age, gender, e-mail address and mailing address, as well as the ones of your child, so that we may create a personalized account, contact you to respond to your comments, questions or requests for information and to allow you to participate to any sweepstakes or games organized on the site.
If you refuse to provide this information, you could not be provided with some of the website services. Aside from a reply to your e-mail, it is not our intent to e-mail you unless you request information or unless you agreed to receive our newsletter.
3. Use and Collection of Non-Personal Information; Third Party Platforms
Our website integrates with third party sites, including Google for analytic functions and Facebook to provide a “like” and “share” function. We can collect non-personal technical information using cookies and other technologies on our own behalf and through the use of third-party platforms, such as those named in this paragraph. Technical information may include your IP address, browsing path, operating system, and other non-personal information. When you interact with the third party platforms, such as using the Facebook “like” or “share” feature, that platform may record your interaction with the Site. The third-party platforms have their own privacy policies, which govern the use of any personal or non-personal information they collect.
4. Links to or From Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other Web sites. BIC has no control over and assumes no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of these Websites. You should review the privacy policies of each Website you visit.
5. Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information about you to service providers that help with our business operations. Examples are third party service providers to host this application, administer contests or to fulfill requests for services. We may disclose some or all of the personal information we collect, as described above, to nonaffiliated third parties that perform the uses and services described in this policy on our behalf or assist us in providing the uses or services.
Service providers maintain the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes unless they obtain your permission. When we provide personal information to such third parties, we require that they have appropriate safeguards for the protection of that personal information in compliance with this policy and the applicable law.
6. Collection and Use of Personal Information from Minors
Although visitors of all ages may navigate through our website, we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors without their legal representative consent. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor who has provided us with personal information, you may contact us using the contact information below for the purpose of deleting this information.
7. Do Not Track
We do not track your activity on any other website, but ours. We do not participate in activities commonly known as behavioral advertising and we, by default, do not track your activity on any other site. Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These features are not yet uniform, and our website is not currently set up to respond to those signals for tracking on our website.
Like many other web sites, our Site may utilize a standard technology called a "cookie", which will be installed in your data terminal, allowing us to collect information about how our site is used, to help us recognizing your browser and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set.
Cookies that we may issue cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive or pass on a computer virus. We may issue cookies that allow us to:
• compile statistics and traffic volume and measure the use of the various sections of our site (headings and content visited, click streams) which helps us improve the value and usability of our services; to do so, we may use Google Analytics or other third party analytic tools. The information we collect is aggregated and not personally identifiable. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
• customize the presentation of our site to the display settings of your data terminal (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visit on our site, based on your data terminal's hardware, viewing software and video software.
• implement security measures, such as when you are asked to log in again to contents or a service after a certain period of time.
• enhance your visit, personalize home pages, identify which parts of a site have been visited or keep track of your preferences, track a path through our web pages.
• customize the advertising content displayed in our advertising space on your data terminal based on personal data that you have provided.
• store information contained in any form that you fill out on our site to allow you access to restricted and personalized areas of our site (your account)
In any case, you can decide to allow or block cookies. There are several ways to manage cookies. However, some difficulties to navigate on our Site might occur.
• You can configure your browser to allow cookies to be stored on your data terminal, to reject them automatically or to reject them from certain issuers. You can also configure your browser so that you are promptly asked to accept or reject cookies before a cookie is saved to your data terminal. Each browser has a different way of managing cookies and cookie settings. The configuration of your browser is described in its help menu which will inform you of how to change your cookie settings.
• Concerning Flash cookies using Adobe Flash Player, these are handled by an interface different from that provided by your browser. "Adobe Flash Player"™ is an application that enables the rapid display of dynamic content using the "Flash" computer language. Flash and other similar applications store settings, preferences and usage date using a technology similar to cookies. If your data terminal is likely to view content developed with Flash technology, please access your Flash cookies management tool directly from the Adobe website at http://www.adobe.com.
• Finally, you can also connect to www.youronlinechoices.com, a website proposed by digital advertising professionals, in order to help you control, accept or reject some cookies placed in your browser.
2. Cookies issued on our website by third parties
We are likely to include software applications from third parties on our site which allow you to share the content of our site with others or to inform others about your visit or your opinion on the content of our site. This is particularly the case with the "Share" and "Like" buttons on social networks like Facebook, "Twitter", "LinkedIn "," Viadeo", etc.
The social networks that provide these button applications may use the button to identify you even if you have not used this button during your visit our site. Indeed, this type of button application may allow the social network concerned to track your browsing of our site, simply because your social network account was active on your data terminal (open session) during your visit to our site.
We have no control over the processes used by social networks to compile information about your visits to our site, nor any related personal data they may have. We invite you to review the protection of privacy policies of these social networks in order to understand the purposes behind the collection of browsing data they can compile through such buttons, especially as regards advertising. The policies of social networks must allow you to exercise your personal choice through your account settings.